CONTROL INVENTORY & PREVENT THEFT
Secure inventory and the contents of existing pallet racks while preventing inventory shrinkage with WireCrafters Pallet Rack Enclosures. Security officers and loss prevention specialists prefer WireCrafters Style 840 Partitions for securing valuable items in bulk storage or on pallet racks. Existing facility pallet racks can be completely enclosed with standard wire mesh panels and doors to secure and control high value inventory. Modular sized wire mesh panels are quick to install and are inherently stronger than competing pallet rack enclosing systems.
WireCrafters Pallet Rack Enclosures will control access and help prevent theft of your high value inventory items. A complete pallet rack enclosure consists of wire mesh panels on the back, ends, and top of the rack, with access doors on the front side.
SECURE INVENTORY WITH PALLET RACK ENCLOSURE DOORS
· Standard sized panels 4' or 5' high, match beam length in width.
· Panels made of 2" x 2" x 10 gauge welded wire mesh - other meshes available.
· Panels are framed in 1 1/4: x 1 1/4" x 13 gauge steel angle.
· Panels attach directly to rack with mounting brackets.
· Multiple mounting points (seven) on ends of each panel.
· Stack panels one on top of the other to reach desired height.
· Access racks via double sliding doors, or double hinged doors.
· "Above the Top" mounting allows panels to extend above top rack beam.
· Welded wire construction allows for field modifications that look factory-finished.
· Panels can be mounted to support posts if stand alone system is desired.
· Heavier options available.
Shall be constructed of 2" x 2" x 10 gauge welded wire mesh completely framed in 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" x 13 gauge steel angle.
· Hinged Doors
Shall be constructed of the same mesh as the panels, completely framed in 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" x 13 gauge steel angle, two 1/4" x 3/4" horizontal stiffeners across the width, and two diagonal 1/4" x 3/4" stiffeners from door center to the corner securely welded in place. Hinged doors shall be equipped with padlock lugs, three 4" x 4" spun pin hinges, and pick plate/slam bar assembly.
· Sliding Doors
Shall be constructed of the same mesh as the panels, completely framed in 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" x 13 gauge steel angle, two 1/4" x 3/4" horizontal stiffeners across the width, and two vertical 1/4" x 3/4" stiffeners from center of door to door top or bottom, securely welded in place. Sliding doors shall be equipped with two 4 wheel trolley trucks, 1 7/8" x 2 3/8" door track, pad lock lugs, and door keeper assembly.
Shall be made of 2" x 2" x 14 gauge steel tubing. Base plates of 2" x 7" x 1/4" steel flat with two 7/16" round holes for anchoring, shall be welded to each tube. Posts are factory drilled with pilot holes to accept self tapping screws for mounting panels.
All hardware need for installation, including floor anchors shall be plated and are furnished as standard.
Powder Coated Gray Finish. Touch up paint included with each shipment. Other color options available.