Machine Guarding Systems from WireCrafters® are a simple, effective way to protect personnel from the dangers posed by automated equipment. These barriers are a strong and economical solution to plant safety needs. Versatility of this system allows easy integration of access doors or larger openings with system controls. These welded and woven wire barriers are extremely resilient; resist dings, retain their shape, and are virtually maintenance free.
Hundreds, if not thousands of possible applications, including
· OSHA ANSI/RIA R15.06-2012 Compliant
· Easily Customizable Configurable
· Standard height of 5'-3 1/4" with 0'-3 1/4" sweep & 8'-5 1/4" with 0'-5 1/4" sweep.
· Custom size panels and special heights available.
· Fully framed panel adds strength and stability unequaled in the industry.
· Hinged, double hinged, sliding and vertical rise doors available.
· Angle frame design gives installer clear access to hardware, speeding installation.
· Assembly hardware is inaccessible from the secured side of the guarding.
· All hardware including anchors included.
· Standard 3/8" mounting hardware is the heaviest in the industry.
· Panels may be ordered in alternate woven and welded mesh options, expanded metal, sheet metal, or clear polycarbonate.
· Safety Interlock available with mounting plates.
· Woven Wire Panels
Ten widths, 1' to 10' in one-foot increments. Standard panel height is 5'-0". Mesh: 10 GA wire woven into 2" x 1" rectangular openings. Frame 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" x 1/8" steel angle. Custom sized panels are available. Alternate meshes are also available.
· RapidWire HD™ Welded Panels
Frame: 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" 13 GA roll formed angle. Fabrication: Mesh is securely welded to frame with flat steel stiffeners welded to frame behind mesh panels longer than 3'-6". Maximum panel size of 10' x 5'.
· Hinged Doors
3' or 4' wide by 5'-0" high opening. Two 4" x 4" 10 GA tight pin hinges. Padlock lugs are standard, however other locks are available. Ships with two door posts and hardware. Universal construction, works for left or right hand, inside or outside swing.
· Double-Hinged Doors
6' or 8' wide by 5'-0" high opening. Inactive leaf secured by cane bolt (base). Padlock lugs are standard, however other locks are available. Ships with two door posts and hardware. Custom doors available.
· Sliding Doors
3', 4', 5', 6', 8', or 10' widths. Full height partition openings of 8'. Padlock lugs are standard, however other locks are available. Ships with two door posts, two 4-wheel trolley trucks, 16 GA track, and all hardware. Universal construction, works for left or right hand, inside or outside swing. Custom sizes are available.
Stock size is 5'-3 1/4". Standard hole layout allows for 0'-3 1/4" sweep space. Posts flush to top of panel. Standard Baseplate: 4" x 9" with holes for anchors. 3/8" floor anchors are included with your order. Stock size is 8'-5 1/4". Standard hole layout allows for 3 1/4" sweep space. Posts project 2" above top of panel. Standard Baseplate: 2" x 7" with holes for anchors. 3/8" floor anchors are included with your order.
Powder Coated Finish.