Upright Frame - Model IE
Interlake Selective Rack - the rack that sets the standards for the industry. Exceeds all RMI (Rack Manufacturer's Institute) standards.
Roll-formed Selective Pallet Rack is the most popular and versatile racking in the industry. It offers the best solutions for warehouses with palletized products and a wide variety of goods.
Standard frames consist of two posts, horizontal and diagonal struts, and foot plates. Hole punches for beam insertion are placed along the post in 2" intervals. Posts are available in a variety of gauges, lengths, configurations for seismic zones and bracing patterns made to be more resistant to twisting, separating and axial loading.
There are many accessories available for pallet rack. Visit our accessories page for our online options Pallet Rack Accessories. Other sizes and capacities available. If you have questions, require different sizes or need assistance with your order contact our Sales Department. Ask about our layout design and installation services. We also offer seismic engineering. Call toll free (800) 564-0152 or email email@example.com
Lead Time: 2-4 Days
Vendor: Interlake Mecalux
Construction - All welded steel, heavy duty horizontal and diagonal strut bracing. Welded footplates with lag holes for securely anchoring to concrete floor. Boltless beam-to-frame construction. Flat-sided wedge upright hole design (new style) causes the beam end plate to draw firmly against the column. Teardrop (old style) upright hole design, imitated by other manufacturers, but not equaled in cross-sectional strength and greater overall capacity.
Capacity - Capacities shown are:
Applicable for non-seismic use only
Based on uniformly distributed loads
Accurate for static loads only
Finish - Powder coated and baked enamel, Green.
| Welded Frame Capacity (lbs)
||13 Ga. (0.090")
|13 Ga. (0.090")
|Maximum Unsupported Span (HbL)
HbL = Height between Levels
- Capacities are per the 2008 RMI and 2001 AISI specifications
- Frame capacities shown include product load plus dead load (dead load = 2% of product load)
- Maximum unsupported length is the maximum beam spacing or the distance between the floor and the top of the first beam (whichever is greater)
- Capacities are only valid when used with Interlake Mecalux published beam sizes
- Capacities are valid for static load only
- These capacities assume that all component parts are: (1) Manufactured by Interlake Mecalux. (2) In good condition. (3) Properly installed.
SHIPS DIRECT FROM MANUFACTURER - F.O.B. IL, TX OR SC